Testimonials and Photos
Creating value through an ownership-oriented investment approach
CNID EQUITY CHALLENGE 2019
Sponsored by CN Investment Division (CNID)
THE 2019 CNID EQUITY CHALLENGE IS ON!
The CNID Equity Challenge gives you a unique, real world chance to boost your skills as an equity analyst covering high quality stocks. Working with our team of professionals, finalists will gain on-the-ground experience to help prepare for life after graduation.
Sign up for this year's competition and:
- Learn from the mentorship and real-life experience of buy-side investment professionals.
- Hone your skills by doing deep-dive stock analysis.
- Pitch your stock ideas to CNID's expert investors.
- Win a summer internship at CN Investment Division (we're the pension fund manager for CN).
WHO IT'S FOR:
Undergraduate and graduate students. Click here to hear some testimonials from past participants of the challenge.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Choose one company from the pre-selected list below.
- Submit a two-page report detailing where you see the stock in 10 years - and why.
We'll pick up to 3 winning reports from each school - those students will move on to the next round of the challenge...
- Participate in a CNID Training Day that will help you better analyze companies from the bottom-up.
- Choose a stock from a list of 10 companies and prepare a 20-minute pitch to present to our panel of CNID portfolio managers.
- We'll assign you a CNID mentor from our investment team to help you prepare your pitch.
The winner of the challenge gets a summer 2020 internship at CNID
Companies for Round 1
Restaurant Brands International Inc.
SVB Financial Group
Pembina Pipeline Corporation
- Sign up by submitting your two-page report - it's due November 3, 2019.
- Winners of Round 1 will be notified by November 8, 2019.
- The Training Day is on November 15, 2019.
- Pitch Day is on January 17, 2020.